1. Mango Pulp (alphonso) - 1 can
2. Cream Cheese (room temp) - 8 oz
3. Coolwhip - 8 oz container
4. Sugar - 1/2 cup
5. Gelatin - 3 pkts
6. Pie Crust - 1
7. Warm Water - 1/2 cup
1. Dissolve gelatin in warm water.
2. In a large mixing bowl pour the mango pulp, add softened cream cheese and coolwhip. Mix.
3. Add in the sugar and gelatin mixture. Mix well with a spatula or for better texture use hand blender.
4. Pour the above into the pie crust. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Serve with a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream. Enjoy!! :)