7. Green chillies - 5 nos (slit or chopped)
8. Onion (big) – 1 (cut into big cubes)
9. Capsicum (green/red/yellow) – 1 cup (cut same size as onion)
10. Ajinomoto (Sodium Glutamate) – A pinch
11. Spring onion – A small bunch (chopped)
12. Coriander leaves (chopped) – 1 cup Oil for deep frying
13. Soy sauce – ¼ cup
14. Chilli sauce – 4 - 5 tbsp
15. Ketchup – As reqd (optional)
1) Mix together maida, corn flour, salt, a few drops of soy sauce and water to form a batter.
(If you want the dish to be colorful, you can add a pinch of red color in the batter). The batter should not be too thick.
2) Dip the cauliflower pieces in the batter and deep fry till golden brown.
3) Heat up 5 tbsp of oil in the same pan used for frying the cauliflower.
4) Add ginger, green chillies, garlic, ajinomoto, capsicum, spring onion and onion and stir. (See to it that the onion and capsicum are not too soft, they have to be crunchy while eating).
5) Add the sauces and stir for a minute.
6) Add the fried cauliflower pieces.
7) Mix well without breaking the pieces.
9) Garnish with coriander leaves.
:- Soy sauce is salty. See that you don’t add too much salt in the batter.