1. Cauliflower - 1
2. Onion - 1
3. Tomato - 2 nos.
4. Ginger garlic paste - 3/4th of a teaspoon
5. Coriander powder - 2 tbsp
6. Chilli powder - 1 tbsp
7. Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
8. Yogurt - 1 cup
9. Garam masala pd. - 1/2 tbsp
10. Kasoori methi - 1 tsp (lightly crushed)
11. Jeera - a pinch
12. Oil - 4 tbsp
13. Water - according to preferred consistency
14. Salt - as required
15. Coriander leaves - for garnish
2. Heat oil in a kadai. Add jeera. When it splutters add chopped onion an saute for 2 to 3 minutes or till soft. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute for another minute.
3. Now add the chopped tomatoes along with coriander, chilli and turmeric powder. Saute well till the raw smell is gone and the tomatoes are mushy. Now add yogurt and salt and mix well.
4. Put the florets into the masala and mix such that the florets are well coated with the masala. Add the required amount of water. Check if the spice level and salt content is ok. Add kasoori methi, garam masala powder and cover cook on medium low heat for about 8 minutes.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.