Perfect way to beat a hot day!!
1. Strawberries - 6 to 8 large
2. Vanilla Ice-cream - 2 big scoops
3. Milk (whole or 2 percent) - 1 cup
4. Ice cubes - a few
1. Blend strawberries, ice cubes and milk.
2. Add the ice cream and whip for not more than 3 seconds, so the smoothie retains a thick consistency.
Just like any other recipe, there are so many ways to make a smootie! To make the above kid friendly, can add a variety of fruits.
For those who are watching their diet, stick to low fat milk and instead of ice cream add yogurt.